Saturday, January 29, 2011

Continuing on with #11

So continuing on I could see I wanted to bring forward all the area around the lips...
So here I'm adding extra clay to those areas and also the forehead...

I could see I needed to bring the nose out farther too..
So here the whole bottom half of the face I filled in..
So I got it to this point, after working on it for about an hour from the last photo, and then took this pic, and then disaster!  I dropped the camera on her face!! Heartbreaking! This is what THAT looks like....

So, poor baby, another hour later I got her to this point and put a bit of color on her.  So ....




The next pis are after adding some color and baking.


I am waiting to go on with the eyes, I have ordered some eye gloss, and need to slip some eyes in there, after I make them.  Until then she'll have to look like a horror movie!  So at, this point I've brought the blog up to real-time.  I will work more on her body tomorrow, and will post when I can.  For today I have a few hours before I start hosting karaoke!!  lol   
# 11 To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment