Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome!

After starting a blog at Wordpress, and realizing that for me it was not user friendly, I decided to make a change......This blog is a work in progress, and at this moment I need to dedicate more time toward sculpting, not blogging!!  But just for the sake of getting some content on this new blog, here are all my finished sculpted One of a Kind Fantasy Art Dolls.  Follow me and I promise to keep up with my blogging!!

I started sculpting this year, 2010, in April or May, and in that time I've finished 8 pieces.  Huge learning curve as I have never attempted sculpting in my life!  These are the completed, in the order in which they were made.
 




Thanks for bearing with me as I slowly add content here at this blogger site! xox, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment